Sunday 6 March 2016

A Friend I Can't Wait To Meet - Pt. 2

Hello everyone,
I'd like to apologise in advance for such a ramble-y post but oh well.

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, which I doubt anyone has, then you might have seen my blogpost, A Friend I Can't Wait To Meet. In that blogpost I talk about how I don't really have a best friend and how I feel like I'm an outsider etc. (If you want to check it out you can just click the link ^ ).
Well for the past few days I've been feeling even more that no one likes me and that I'm weird or something, because it's like either no one wants to talk to me or when I say something they look at me strangely. I don't know if this is all in my head but it's making me feel down. Of course people talk to me and I have friends but I feel like I can't always be myself because, well I can't really explain why. Like yesterday I was at a birthday party and everyone had one good friend who they were dancing with and laughing but I was the only one who didn't have that friend and it made me feel sad. The girl who was hosting the party has been my friend since we were about two years old and I guess I would consider her my best friend and I'm one of hers, but she has so many other best friends who she is always with so we don't hang out that often.
Also at that birthday party I was talking to two of my friends and I said something about that I had already signed up for the school I wanted to go to (we have to apply to go to "high school" and not everyone gets in, it's kind of like college) and my friend instantly said: "well good for you", in a very mocking tone like she was dissing me or something. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting but it made me upset and I just felt like writing all of this down.


Sorry for the down-feeling blogpost but I hope you liked it and let me know if you can relate. <3

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment