Wednesday 10 August 2016

England Haul




Couldn't find these last two items online but I got them in Zara



 Both of the dresses aren't available online in these colours but they have them in other colours. The first dress is in the colour khaki and the second one is navy.



As you might know I recently went to England and I did a bit of shopping while I was there. Mostly in Brighton and then also in Guilford. I was mainly focusing on things for school and I was looking for jumpers and pants but didn't really findany since it wasn't fall season yet but I found some nice things that I thought I could get a lot of use out of. Then beauty wise I re-purchased two of my favourite items that I've mentioned before in this post: Favourite Beauty Products, and then I also decided to try some new things as well and I quite like all of them actually! And btw. the Le Fizz bar smells soooo good I actually wish I could eat it haha. 
Last but certanly not least I also bought Tanya's new book and it's sooo good I've already baked from it a few times already.

Here are the links to all the items (couldn't find the links to the zara items) : 


No comments:

Post a Comment