Wednesday 22 March 2017

Getting A Puppy

First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry for not posting in so long but I've just been so busy with school and everything. I promise I'll try my best to be more active since I really enjoy my blog and my readers. <3

So last weekend something quite unexpected happened, we got a puppy! Her name is Hnota, or Walnut in English, and she's a miniature dachshund. She's one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She is very lively and playful and a bit naughty. We've now had her since last Saturday, around 5 days, and she is slowly getting used to new surroundings, along with our cat. The funniest thing about their relationship is that she constantly wants to play with him but my cat just looks at her with disgust and thinks she's silly. It's very much like Garfield and Odie's relationship.

Other than that fairly little has happened in the past month but I did purchase my first "real camera" and I'm very happy with it. It's a Canon EOS 750D and I've used it quite a bit over the last month. Me and my cousin went outside and had a photo shoot which was very fun. We went into some broken down greenhouse and got some great shots. Turns out it wasn't totally abandoned since the owner came in there but we maneged to run away. Oh well at least we made fun memories.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to comment if you did <3
Also, if you have any ideas for blog posts or you'd like to collab just leave a comment or send me an email.

Love,
Stella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment