Monday 3 July 2017

Wonderful Wanderlust

Have you ever been on your way to another country or place and you have that special feeling inside of you? It's somehow more than excitement and that is definitely one of my favourite feelings.

Lately I have longed for that feeling and exploring new places. Although I recently came back from the USA I still have more wanderlust than ever. I'm itching to see new things and people. When you come from a country as small as Iceland where you feel like everyone is the same I hope it's only natural for me to have this lust. I feel like it should be required for everyone to travel at least once in your life because I've met people that have never travel led out of the country, or even out of their town and they're just missing out on so much. It's also very growing to see new places and other cultures.

I have also decided that I definitely going to college/university in some other country. I'm currently thinking about England, the US or even Australia. I'm not sure what I want to study but I'll use this year to decide. I'm open to all ideas so if you know of any good schools or want to suggest a random study field, you are more than welcome to leave it in the comments haha.


The Prudential Building - Boston '17
Hayling Island- England '16

Munich '14

Lido Beach - Florida '15

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you can fulfil your wanderlust.

Love,
Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment